Wednesday 19 September 2012

FIRST DAY IN EASTBOURNE

On the first day it is a little bit strange when you wake up in another country, in another house and specially in another family. 

So I first went into the kitchen to say hello to my host mother who was making breakfast for me. Then I had a shower and prepared for school. So I was ready for school, but breakfast still wasn't prepared and I thought that now I will be too late on my first school day. Some minutes later I remembered that my watch still showed the Swiss time, so I was one hour too early! 

When I arrived at school we met our teacher. Her name is Sage, a very friendly and likeable lady. In the afternoon, the teachers changed. The new teacher's name is Marc, he is very funny. 

After school, we walked around Eastbourne with the whole group. After this walk we went shopping. When I arrived  home, my host mother made delicious spaghetti. In the evening, we had a welcome party in a pub. So it was a long day and I fell asleep fast.

MAREIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment