Thursday 20 September 2012

TUESDAY 18th SEPTEMBER


Our second day at school started at 9.00 a.m., like every other day will during these two weeks. But what here seems obvious is for us a wonderful feeling and a perfect help for our relationship to our sleep :-) I mean 7.30 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. is a huge difference. Don’t you think? But let’s skip this part with the sleeping and the times, otherwise you’re going to get jealous and depressed.
Well then, what can I tell about school? We all know that for us students it’s always the same, even if it’s not. The positive thing is that we’ve got one-hour lessons here and between them we always have a break of 10 to 20 minutes. In the morning lesson we’ve got grammar and vocabulary. In the afternoon, speaking and listening. But today, while the others were working, our classes (Group 1 & Group 3) went to  the seaside. But if I explain this feeling in words, I’m sure the others would hate me!! 
When school was over a few of us went „windsurfing & kayaking“. It was funny! Better than a comedy. I couldn’t help myself, I couldn’t stop laughing!! It was so funny to watch them all falling down every single minute, while Mr Bischofberger was chilling somewhere in the deep blue sea. After that I’m pretty sure that everyone went home for dinner, which in some houses tastes better than in others. After that, we’ve got the time of our life :-) We can do whatever we like and this until 11.00 p.m.!
Well, but I felt that today it was not my turn to change the world, so I stayed at home and wrote this text, with a nice cup of tea and some good music. That’s what I call sweet life!

JANINE F. AND ALESSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment