Thursday 20 September 2012

HOSTFAMILY

My first impression of my Hostmum was, that English people are very welcoming and kind. Since the first moments she speaks with me and asks me a lot of questions. And its very good that she explains me words I dont understand and helps me to say my sentences in correct English. There is also an other student who is living there. He is really funny and kind. Not only thr people are nice also the little house. I have got a lovely room.

I hope the following days are such as good as my first impression was.


SEVERINE


When we arrived on Sunday evening with the bus, I could make my first impressions. The houses looked different to our houses in Switzerland. The sea is very nice but it is difficult to get used to the cars driving on the left. 

My host family was waiting for me at the school when we arrived and they drove me to their home.
I live in a small an pretty house near Dilara and my hostfamily is so cute. I really I feel well here and my first impressions are very good. I know I'll enjoy my time here in Switzerland.

CHANTAL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment